How Many M&M's do you Eat?

I know it is an unusual question, but think about it, How Many M&M's do you eat at any one time? One at at time? Two at a time? Then some later in the day? Or do you eat handfuls at a time?
How we eat, what we eat, what we drink and more are the habits we have developed over the course of our lives. Many habits come from childhood. Others we picked up along the way either from roommates or spouses or lifestyle choices.
What are your habits? Do you even know what they are?
They could be good things like brushing your teeth, drinking water throughout the day to stay hydrated or walking up the steps instead of taking the elevator one floor. Maybe there are some bad habits in the bunch. Habits like having to clean your plate even though you are full, eating a candy bar mid-afternoon or skipping breakfast.

Now think back to my question on how you eat M&M"s. Most folks that I know eat those and other little candies by the handful, just popping a handful in their mouth and chomping away.
The reason I bring this up is that I get a weird response from these same people when I tell them I take 10 Alfalfa Complex tablets each day to keep from getting a sinus infection. these same M&M gobblers think that taking 10 aspirin size tablets is horrible! They would rather be sick, feel bad, have a runny nose, headache and such before taking a round of meds from the Dr. and loosing days from work. Now does that make sense to you? Does not make any sense to me!

Health is not something that I take lightly. I focus on prevention, not masking of symptoms. I would rather stay well and take precautions than medication. Disease management is not my thing.

So the next time you shy away from taking much needed supplements because you would have to take more than one tablet, remember how you eat M&M's and make a change!
You owe it to yourself to make good choices for your future health.
Stay well and have some Alfalfa Complex! Elise

No comments: